Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Camping at Echo





Here are some pictures of our latest camping trip with Jenn and her family. We had a great time playing in the water and eating our fill of delicious camping food and treats. I couldn't tell you the last time I ate a chili dog (out of the back of my Dad's truck on some trip) and it tasted so good I had to have another when we got home. I don't know about anyone else, but I was ready to come home and lock myself in the bathroom for a long hot shower! I think Gunner was ready for some TLC also.....dumb dog swam for hours and ran so much his feet hurt!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love these pages Kolleen! We need to get together to scrapbook sometime. I haven't learned how to do all the digital stuff yet. Nancy

Donnelly Doings said...

It looks like so much fun! I miss the smell of campfire! I like the scrapbook look - something new for me to discover1 Sara

Bry, Jenn, Kelty, Cache said...

u suck! how in the hell did you do that!? i expect you at my house in 5 to show me how !!!!