Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Pictures






We decided to brave the photo studio for Christmas pictures this year and we actually did OK considering 2/3 kids were running 102.0 degree fevers just a few days before the occasion. Next year I think we will all have an attention span long enough to make it through the sitting. :o)

4 comments:

Bry, Jenn, Kelty, Cache said...

your kids are a freak of nature! they are all too cute! it's not normal. My kids are cute too but come on!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures did turn out super cute. I especially love the ones with the girls in their pajamas. I never look forward to picture day, my kids are maniacs, but we did manage a few cute ones!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how I just stumbled across your blog but how fun is that?! The internet, it is a wonder.

Donnelly Doings said...

Love Love Love the pictures! I think that they turned out great - you have such a cute little family!miss ya!