.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I can't believe Ally is already four! She can be such a handful sometimes, but overall she is a really good girl who just wants to entertain everyone and make them happy. There are so many things I love about Ally, but here are my top 10:10) Her curiosity
9) Her genuine love of animals/creatures
8) Her desire to "protect" her family
7) Her desire/ability to make you laugh (even at the risk of getting into trouble)
6) Her smile
5) The sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes
4) The way she says "thingers" instead of fingers
3) The way she cries when someone else is hurt
2) Her sense of humor
1) Her love for her sisters



3 comments:
Ally is adorable and the party was a lot of fun. I think it is funny that you can't believe she is 4 because I feel like I have had Jack FOREVER.
That party was a good time and thanks for it! We go too long between get togethers. I'll my fault I might add.
what, no keeping your shoes clean with soap in your top ten list??
The party was fun, the kids had a blast! but MY FAVORITE part was watching you haul your almost 30 year old ass up in pirate's cove to yell at other stupid kids! Classic!
Post a Comment