Ok, so I was going to write a post about my wonderful weekend with my kids. Matt had to work and we had no particular agenda and spent a lot of time playing on the floor, making a cake, etc etc and the two little ones were amazing angels. You know those moments when you stop to really look at all their features and you can't stop smiling about how cute, and perfect they are???
Well, that was my weekend, then Matt and Britt came home and we went to dinner at Outback, where Ally decided it was appropriate to MOON BRITTNEY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESTAURANT!! I am talking, full moon, wiggling the thing around! LOL Then, she had a total look of surprise when we had to have a discussion about not showing your butt in public. Like she had no idea that such a thing was wrong.
Crazy kid...I must have lost my mind to think she was anything but TROUBLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I knew the first part of the post was way to good to be true!! You calling your kids angels ha ha ha No they are good kids, But I am probably at fault for the mooning he he he its always my fault..
Rich
I would love for one of my kids to whip it out at a resturant! that is too funny! Too bad you weren't at Denny's, they have a breakfast called "moon over my hammy" damn that's funny!
Post a Comment