Monday, November 24, 2008

Big Enough

For a few weeks now Ally has been asking to play on the computer and telling me "I'm bigger for it now, Mom", so I finally sat down with her to see if she could do it....WOW, she is big enough!

She can move the mouse all around, click to match numbers, letters and play all sorts of games. I knew she was "pretty smart" (we all think our kids are smart), but I really did not know she could do all that!

I guess she is getting bigger for lots of things right before my eyes. It is amazing to think that I didn't get my first computer til I was a senior in High School and she is starting at three years old! Boy will I feel dumb when she gets into school and I don't know how to do her homework, LOL.

No comments: