I knew it!! I knew you couldn't wait more than 24 hours to blog your trip! You crack me up! Awesome pictures, I'm so jealous, next time, TAKE ME WITH YOU! Kids look like they had a blast!
I am sure it was a ton of work, not really a vacation for mom and dad, but I would love to go. I hope to take my kids sometime soon. Your kids look like they had a great time. That makes it worth all of the work, right? Love ya! Mindi
I am so jealous of your Disney World trip. We usually do a Disney trip once a year but with me being pregnant and having the twins, that has delayed it. I soooo miss going. Your pages you have done are awesome. Are all of your recent ones (like the halloween ones) done in the smilebox? They are way cute. Are the pages already done and you just add your pictures. Very cute. I am going to add you to my blog list. Our blog is houseofgirlsandjohn.blogspot.com. see you on tuesday.
Did you know I am a Slumber Parties Distributor? Click on this link to my website and I'll help you enhance your love life, friendships and bank account!
Some Favorite Tunes:
Matt and Me
And so it started, just the two of us, then BAM....there were FIVE!
3 comments:
I knew it!! I knew you couldn't wait more than 24 hours to blog your trip! You crack me up! Awesome pictures, I'm so jealous, next time, TAKE ME WITH YOU! Kids look like they had a blast!
I am sure it was a ton of work, not really a vacation for mom and dad, but I would love to go. I hope to take my kids sometime soon. Your kids look like they had a great time. That makes it worth all of the work, right? Love ya! Mindi
I am so jealous of your Disney World trip. We usually do a Disney trip once a year but with me being pregnant and having the twins, that has delayed it. I soooo miss going. Your pages you have done are awesome. Are all of your recent ones (like the halloween ones) done in the smilebox? They are way cute. Are the pages already done and you just add your pictures. Very cute. I am going to add you to my blog list. Our blog is
houseofgirlsandjohn.blogspot.com. see you on tuesday.
Post a Comment