Sunday, August 31, 2008


I realized after being home for a week and going through hundreds of lost pictures, that it appears my children do not have a mother! I always seem to be on the taking end of the pictures. Well, I took a couple shots today to celebrate the first day in nine, that I have a) done my hair and b) actually put make-up on! I still feel horrible, infact, the pain seems to be getting worse instead of better, and all I've had to eat today is one tapioca pudding cup, but I thought it might make me feel better to "look alive" at least. On the bright side, I have lost 6 pounds and wearing my favorite jeans without any discomfort! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It always feels great to slip into an old pair of jeans...especially if they were to tight! You look great, sorry to hear you're still feeling like crap though.