Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A year in review....

Since I am just getting this started, I thought I would give you a re-cap of the year so far, then I will try to keep things updated! I am having my tonsils out next week (yeah I know it's gonna suck) so I figure I will have lots of time while off work to fiddle around with this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Kolly. That picture of Ally in the boots is hillarious! Your girls are so cute, Cedar is getting so big. I haven't seen her forever. I am excited to keep caught up on all the things in your life! Here is to many happy years of blogging!!!!!!!!!!!

The Francis Family said...

Yeah lady, great workings. Can't wait to see more and hear more about your tonsils. sorry about it. We found a house to rent. Just wanted to say thanks for offering up your place. That meant alot.

Anonymous said...

O.K., now the idea is to keep posting! I know you're a busy gal but a quick 10 minutes at computer and your done. I also know you have some hilarious stories because I heard one today.

Looking forward to a post!

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I tried calling--no answer! I know you are laid up so I wanted to check in. I was also expecting some fabulous posting as you are stuck home recovering. I hope all is well, let me know if you need anything. Looking forward to seeing more, hopefully soon! I bet you have some serious "death breath" right now!!!! Love you so much