Ok, so we have all had those Mom moments when you wonder why you ever pro-created right? (please tell me I am not the only one) Well, this one was a doozie: So, earlier in this week, Matt had put Ally down for a nap and had gone outside to do some work and when he came back to check on her, she had colored all over herself (I mean, her nose, her hands, her legs, her forehead...everywhere), her sheets and her walls with permanent black marker.....she was almost killed! Then, later that week I had again, left her unattended for all of about 5 minutes, and when I saw her next she had that "I just did something bad look", and had soap all over her hands. I went to investigate and found that she had taken a bar of mushy soap and colored all over about 6 pairs of my shoes!!! Needless to say, I was not happy....after making her "taste" the soap to see if she ever wanted to play in it again, and after cleaning my shoes off, I calmed down and decided that she needed a creative outlet for her artwork. That was good parenting, right? So, I put her on my porch with sidewalk paints and when I came back with Cedar, she had colored her hands, feet, my brick, stucko and windows, and NO paint whatsoever on the cement! She nearly lost her life, and is apparently missing some crucial part of her brain! LOL. Cedar, however, was having a great time eating the chalk....good think Crayola makes them Non-toxic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a little goof-ball. She is way too cute to stay made at..
Post a Comment