We just got back from a week in Disney WORLD with my Mom and Happy...and for those of you who haven't been there, it is HUGE! I took over 400 pictures, so I will just show you some of my favorites.
Ally was so funny on the airplane....when it was taking off she was patting her legs, and when I noticed it and asked her what she was doing she said she was going "super-fast" like The Little Einsteins...she cracks me up. Then once we had been flying she asks with all seriousness "how are we going to get down? I don't have a parachute on my back!" We had to explain that the plane would land so we could get off...she felt much better.
All of the kids were amazing....after days and days of walking, not sleeping well and generally burning our candles at both ends, no one was fighting about bed time and I can't believe how well they did with the whole experience. Matt vows that we won't return until the kids can all carry their own luggage and meet height requirements for ALL the rides, but I bet we'll go back sooner than that. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip. Working on a sitter for Sunday. I'll let you know when I get one. Anything I can bring?
Post a Comment