Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Little Attitude!


My little Ally is my funny child. She keeps me young and laughing constantly. One of my favorite moments recently happened at Flaming Gorge: I was trying to put her shoes on and she was being a typical 3 year old with floppy legs (you know the kind that make getting their shoes on extra difficult) and wouldn't help so I pitched a fit, threw the shoes on the floor and said "fine, if you want to put your shoes on then do it yourself and come outside!". She just looked at me for a minute and said "Mom, you're being a boob, just whining and crying." I laughed for several minutes then decided she was right and finished helping her put her shoes on. HMM, wonder where she heard that before eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So hilarious! I can just hear her little voice sounding just like you. I laugh when my kids say the crap I say, but sometimes it makes me realize how much they really listen! Ally is a doll!