Thursday, August 28, 2008
OK Mindi...I think you are the only one reading this thing, but there are some new pics for ya! For those of you who do not know, I just had my tonsils out and let me tell you...it is 10 times worse than giving birth! This is day #2 without total obliviation by narcotics (Thank God) and I have somewhat regained the ability to sit vertical. :o) So, sorry for the delay in blogs....on the brighter side, I actually had some solid food today; Mac&Cheese never tasted so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I may be the only one reading this, which I doubt, But I like to so keep it up! Sorry to hear about the tonsils. I thought the wisdom teeth and the mouth ache/root canal was worse than child birth too. I can't even imagine the tonsils. Do you think we really remember enough about child birth to truly feel that way?
I am so glad you did the tonsils and not me. I was told get mine out but no way...... I cant stand a sore throat so poor poor you. I feel for you, get well soon. I would say I miss you at work but, that would be a lie stay home with the kids and the starvation diet.. LOL
Post a Comment